Little Lambs Preschool
For Enrollment Information Call Trinity Lutheran School at 920-722-3051.
Little Lambs Preschool is a self supporting preschool. Parents pay tuition to send their children to Little Lambs Preschool.
Classes are held on Monday/Wednesdays or Tuesday/Thursday with an optional Friday class.
The Little Lambs Preschool teacher is Mrs. Carolyn VonDeylen.
Trinity Lutheran School
410 Oak Street
Neenah, WI 54956
Enrollment forms are available in the school office. Enrollment begins in January and ends June 1st. Trinity members are given an opportunity to enroll by mid February. A waiting list is made for nonmembers in the order they are received.
Monday and Wednesday with Friday as an optional third day for class.
A Tuesday and Thursday class with Friday as an optional third day will be offered if there are enough students enrolled by June 1st.
Who can attend?
Children who are four years old and potty trained before September 1st of that school year, or children who are 5 and have not entered Kindergarten.
8:15 AM to 11:15 AM
Minimum: 6 Students
Maximum: 14 Students
Mrs. Carolyn VonDeylen
Graduate of Dr. Martin Luther College
Experience in Daycare and in teaching Preschool, Kindergarten and Third Grade.
- Work with parents in teaching the child the truths of God's Holy Word.
- Encourage the child to speak to God in prayer.
- Inspire in each child the love of learning.
- Give the child an opportunity to show Christian faith in working and playing with peers.
- Give the child the opportunity to use God-given abilities in new learning experiences.
- Strengthen family ties and help parents understand their children better.
- Provide the security of Christian discipline.
- Promote a responsibility toward property and materials.
Goal and Purpose
Our preschool is part of the total educational program of our Trinity Lutheran Church. In accordance with our Savior's command to "Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Matt. 28:19-20. The goal of our preschool is to nurture and train God's lambs to be well rounded, well adjusted followers of our Savior.
Your child will be open to opportunities to grow spiritually, mentally, socially, physically, and emotionally while in a Christ centered atmosphere.